About The College of Law and Business
The College of Law and Business was founded in 1995 to enable students from all socioeconomic groups to realize their goals of obtaining a first-class academic degree.
Our programs in law, business administration and accounting are led by a first-rate faculty of international renown, and offer students the highest quality education available in Israel along with practical, hands-on experience in applying their theoretical studies within the real world.
The CLB is dedicated to championing Human Rights and serving the surrounding community, which it does through its legal clinics, tutoring programs, and petitions to the High Court on matters of social justice.
HIGH ACADEMIC STANDARDS
- The CLB has been accredited by Israel's Council for Higher Education as an institute for higher education.
- Graduates of the School of Law are eligible to receive their attorney's license following completion of their internship and successful passing of the Bar exam.
- Graduates of the Accounting Program are eligible to receive their accountant's certification, following completion of their internship and successful passing of the Board of Certified Public Accountants (CPA) exam.
- Graduates of the Business Administration program receive all the requisite training to successfully pass the Israeli Securities Authority (ISA) exam.
- The CLB emphasizes both practical and theoretical studies of each discipline, while providing a rich education in Humanities and Social Sciences that promotes critical and creative thinking in its alumni.
- Our lecturers are among Israel's very best in the fields of Law and Business Administration, and have matriculated at some of the world's finest academic institutions, including Harvard, Stanford, Columbia, the University of Chicago, Berkeley and Oxford.
- The CLB is an independent, non-profit organization that is completely self-supporting and non-reliant on government or public funding, and as such maintains full academic freedom.
THE College of Law and Business CAMPUS
The College of Law and Business, which is situated in the heart of Ramat-Gan's business center, provides its students with first-rate facilities towards the furthering of their academic studies. These include air-conditioned classrooms, study rooms, and computer rooms containing 50 computer stations for training purposes, which offer access to various databases as well as the internet. In addition, the facilities include faculty rooms, administration offices and parking.
Our first-rate library includes Business Management and Law books of various disciplines, in Hebrew, English and other foreign languages, Israeli and foreign court verdicts, various encyclopedias and manuals, Israeli and foreign journals, and printouts designed to assist students during their course of study. The library includes 120 seats, a spacious reading hall, reference and discussion rooms, and photocopying and printing facilities.
COURSES OF STUDY: 2010-2011
Day school Track: 3 concentrated days per week
Night School Track: 2 afternoons and Fridays per week*
Classes are held during the summer semester.
A combination of both tracks is not available.
* In coming years Fridays may be replaced by additional evening classes.